Think and grow rich; the way to personal achievement.
These underlisted points culled from Napoleon Hill‘s best seller book, think and grow rich. They will definitely set you in the right direction. Indulge below:
1. Thoughts are things. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, man is capable of bringing into reality.
2. Desire. There are no limitations except those we set for ourselves. Both poverty and riches are the direct results of our thoughts.
3. Faith. Ideas are being transformed into huge fortunes all around us. Using that medium of faith, you can join that group of friends with great achievements.
4. The Sixth Sense. This is the creative part of the mind creating hunches and inspiration. Can be enhanced or refined.
5. AutoSuggestion. Man is the master of his own destiny because he has the power to influence what he thinks about using the techniques of autosuggestion.
6. Specialized Knowledge. The intelligent direction of specialized knowledge is the most frequent way of amassing wealth.
7. The Brain. Capable of both receiving and broadcasting thoughts directly to or from other people.
8. Imagination. The imagination is the workshop in which all tools can be prepared and fashioned for action.
9. Decision. Successful people have the habit of reaching decision quickly and changing them slowly, if ever. They have also conquered procrastination.
10. Organized Planning. Everything created begins on the form of desires which are taken to the workshop of desires for proper organization and planning.
11. Power of the Mastermind. You automatically take in the habits and the power of people you associate with. Contrary this by forming a mastermind group who can assist you to achieve your dreams.
12. Persistence. Willpower, desires and persistence are essential for the transmuting of desires into monetary equivalents.
13. The Mystery of Sex Transmutation. Sex transmutation involves the transfer of sexual desires into a motivating force for financial improvement.
14. The Subconscious Mind. A vast reservoir storing every impulse or thought received through the five senses.
15. The Six Ghosts of Fear. The master key that unlocks the door to life’s bountiful riches is the priviledge of creating in your own mind, a burning desire to succeed. The satisfaction that comes to all who conquer self and force life to pay whatever they demand is overwhelming.
It’s time to have a re-think!
There is no doubt that these points above will be useful in your ultimate quest to attain wealth and be successful.
Have a most lovely day, good morning people.
Love Always… M.