Inorder to become mentally and intellectually strong as well as attain success, we need to know and accept these hard truths. You’re not too young to know, neither are you too old to accept them.
1. Not many people really care about your matters. They ask and comment simply because they’re curious, don’t let them affect the decisions you make. Also master the difference between those who really care and those who are just asking to know.
2. You’ll suck at everything in the beginning but if you’re patient and persevere, time will reward you with what you deserve. Nothing good comes easy. Keep your head high and stay on top of your game.
3. No matter how good or bad your life is, always remember that “this time will pass away”. It’s left for you handle each phase with wisdom. Don’t get carried away with the good times that you forget to make proper investments. Don’t brood either when things are bad.
4. Sometimes, people close to you see things more clearly than you do. Let go of your ego and take the good advice. Build yourself to the point that you know what to accept and what to trash.
5. You’ll fail countless times before you succeed. But that doesn’t matter. What matters is doing the right things when the opportunity arises. Grab it and make the most of it.
6. There are no answers to some questions. If you can’t get them after trying, that means you need to let go. Don’t waste your time any longer, trying to figure things out.
Happy Saturday people. Do have a very lovely day.
Love Always… M.