Dogan’s Sugar Limited was incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
1) Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Candidate must have a good first degree in the relevant course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification.
- He/she, who should be no more than 50 years old, must have 5 – 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing of roast coffee, sales, marketing and distribution as well as disposable cups sales, marketing and distribution.
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the specific sales, marketing and distribution of the above products.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point etc.
Personal Qualities Skills Required for the Job:
- Compliance: adheres strictly to organizational/sector policies and procedures.
- Integrity and confidentiality, Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
- Planning and organizing: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self; strong organizational skills.
- Work standards, Practical learning, Detail Handling, Energy, Efficiency and effectiveness, Personal organization and self-discipline, Punctuality, Attendance and Reliability.
2) Job Title: Production Manager
- Ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the company, food industry, and government agencies.
- Responsible for researching and coordinating the manufacturing processes. To generally review manufacturing processes for efficiency, noting areas for improvement and researching alternative machinery, equipment, or modifications. Assessing project and resources requirements.
- Overseeing production processes. Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment. Supervising the work of junior staff.
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills. Problem solving skills. IT and numerical skills. Communication and interpersonal skills. Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- A manufacturing concern based in Lagos is desirous of securing the services of an experienced professional as Production Manager.
- He/She must have a good first degree in the relevant course and preferably a post graduate/professional qualification.
- He/she must have 8 – 10 years’ experience in production preferably in the Manufacturing Sector (Foods and Beverages Subsector).
3) Job Title: Cook
- An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- SSCE/High School Diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Less than 3 years.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the email subject.