Fire guts Ubi Franklin’s house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

0
309

Fire guts Ubi Franklin's house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

Coming weeks after singer Kcee’s home in Omole Estate was gutted by fire which started from his generator house, another Nigerian entertainer, Ubi Franklin has suffered the same fate.

The MMMG Boss took to his Instagram page to offer gratitude to God for rescuing him from a fire which gutted his house in the early hours of this morning.

Fire guts Ubi Franklin's house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

The father of one who shared photos of the fire aftermath disclosed that he woke up to see the fire which started from a faulty author conditioner.

Fire guts Ubi Franklin's house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

Fire guts Ubi Franklin's house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

Sharing a video of the damage, he wrote:

Anyone who knows me knows i wake up very early. I don’t stay in bed past 6:am latest 7:am. Except I went to bed at about that time. So I woke up this mornings was getting set for work. I had my friends come in from out of town and I was like since I live alone they should come stay at mine. So I had just finished praying and was getting my gadgets ready for work and I heard one of my friends shouting fire fire Ubi Fire Fire 🔥

I came out the whole house was filled up with smoke I was confused on where to start.

The fire started from the Faulty AC.

Guess what all the water taps in the entire house stopped working. I had to get the bottle water from the fridge and started with that and nothing. It was raining heavy at the time I don’t think there was an amount of shouting that could be heard by a neighbor. so I found water somewhere and used the morning fresh in the kitchen and still nothing, my friend found poundo yam flour in the kitchen and we soaked that in water and finally we were able to contain that fire.

At some point I couldn’t see anymore cos of the smoke covered the whole house and I fell 😂

We all need to be careful, just last week same AC burnt down a friends house and left him and his family with nothing .

This AC burning down houses is getting too much.

Be careful and be vigilant .

I Pray God keeps us and our loved ones safe 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Thank God for everything. Alive and well. Properties can be replaced But life can’t be

Thank you God for keeping The irreplaceable ALIVE

Fire guts Ubi Franklin's house in Lagos (PHOTOS+VIDEO)

Watch the video below:

A post shared by Mr ubifranklintriplemg (@ubifranklintriplemg) on

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here